People learn best by doing. Museum School London believes in creating opportunities for experiential learning. By moving classrooms into the community for a week of innovative programming, we give teachers and students the chance to learn through discovery and exploration in educationally rich heritage settings.
Want to learn more about the kinds of experiences Museum School London offers? Watch the video below:
"My son learned more this week by living the experience than sitting in a regular classroom writing down facts... He plans on being a tour guide for his grandparents to share all he has learned."
- Parent of a grade 3 student who attended Museum School London at Fanshawe Pioneer Village
Our Program's Goals:
- Bring students, teachers, and museums together to create shared educational experiences
- Create a stronger sense of local community engagement, building a deeper appreciation of the history of Canada
- Provide teachers with ideal environments for experiential and cross-curricular learning
- Reduce barriers that prevent London-area youth from engaging with our local heritage
To learn more about the history of Museum School London, visit our History Page.